Improved Washing Instructions!
Get the most out of your Unpaper Towels!
- We recommend washing the towels beforehand to increase absorbency.
- Machine-wash on medium or low heat.
- Select a delicate spinning cycle. The slower the spinning of the washing machine, the longer they will last.
- Try to avoid using fabric softeners to maintain maximum absorbency.
- Air dry or machine dry on low heat and gentle setting.
- Air drying is recommended to preserve the quality of the fabric (and it’s good for the environment too!).
- After drying, you can lay the towels flat, arrange them and roll them up! They do not need to be stapled or fastened, because the towels stick to each other thanks to their fabric type!
- Enjoy your ZeroWastely Reusable Unpaper Towels!
Get in touch.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org about anything, and learn more on our social media accounts!